Wednesday 15 June 2011

REVIEW: Doctor Who 147: Kiss Of Death

Fifth Doctor, Nyssa, Tegan, & Turlough

It may be a little unfair to review this one as I wasn't really in the mood when I was listening... or maybe I'm being too kind and it wasn't good enough to put me in the mood.

The first part seemed to go all over the place too quickly to follow but settles down by the second part where the more streamlined narrative held my attention more with more character interaction it seemed. The introduction of a character who was unintelligible however was quite annoying.


The only thing holding it together for me were the Turlough parts and what exactly his part in it all was. It was these smatterings of the story arc kept me listening as between the first part and the great mumbler, I couldn't keep track of what else was happening.

Score: 3/7

Publisher: Big Finish
Writer: Stephen Cole
Director: Ken Bentley
Release: May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment